There are many factors that create a successful hearing aid fit. We call this the perfect fit.
While each patient is uniquely different, the process is similar for everyone. We begin by providing an otoscopic evaluation of the ear canal followed by thorough testing of both hearing and auditory processing abilities.
These tests analyze perception and performance in environments with soft speech, extra loud speech, quick speech, and speech in noise.
With these results, we create an individual hearing treatment plan. There are five key pieces of each patient’s hearing treatment plan. They are:
- Appropriate hearing aid selection.
- Proper physical and electro-acoustic fit of the hearing aid to the ear canal, ensuring maximized comfort and audibility.
- Goal setting for listening environments.
- Training and education on use, control, and adjustment of hearing aid for all listening environments.
- Free lifetime service. This includes regular follow-up visits to ensure you are enjoying the sounds of life again! We want you to succeed, so we do not charge for follow-up visits and adjustments for as long as you own your hearing aids.
Hearing and Balance Doctors Can Guarantee a Perfect Fit
We believe that taking the time to create a personalized hearing treatment plan is the only way to guarantee a perfect fit. We take the time to listen to you so you can hear. Call (435) 688-8991 today to meet with one of our doctors to discuss all of your hearing needs.